Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Or the other alternative is have me maintain the car on a weekly or monthly basis.

Thats the option I chose, Michael comes ones a month to keep the SL clean.

Without discussing costs, I think his charges are very reasonable, and once you see the quality of his work you know it was a good use of your money.

The SL doesn't get a lot of use (particularly in the winter) but it's great to have it tip top and looking as though it was brand new (even though it is 7.5 years old!!!). Of course the extra clean/shiny/smooth paintwork shows up the fact that the black AMG mesh grills need re-painting and some of the plastic bits (like the side fins) could do with changing!

Cheers

Richard

Is Iron x the same stuff as the Wonder Wheels "Hot Wheels" I use as a season end deep clean of my wheels? That stuff goes red/purple as it reacts with the brake dust. Really shifts ingrained dust in the grooves and creases in the rear of the rims. Looks like bit of a blood bath on the driveway!!

Is Iron x the same stuff as the Wonder Wheels "Hot Wheels" I use as a season end deep clean of my wheels? That stuff goes red/purple as it reacts with the brake dust. Really shifts ingrained dust in the grooves and creases in the rear of the rims. Looks like bit of a blood bath on the driveway!!

No, wonderwheels is strickly for alloys, where Iron x is ph neutral and safe to use on wheels, paint & glass.

Kind regards

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom