A HUGE thankyou for the PCS GTG!!:)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Thank you everybody for a wonderful day! Great drive to the GTG, a laugh doing our Cobham parade. Lovely time at PCS and what a great line up of cars at the Benz on the Green. Great to see so many beautifully prepared cars and lovely to meet and talk to so many of you:) Well done Olly and your team of helpers it was a great day!
PCS GTG 2014 Photos by GDC200 | Photobucket

Hear, hear! A great event ... thanks to everyone involved in running it.

Well done Olly & Co, looks fantastic...

Can we make this the official photo thread so we dont have loads of different ones?

Nice to see some proper cars there too.... 500E, W123 etc...

Many thanks to Olly and co. from me too. Another great day, nice too see faces old and new.

Cheers,

Gaz

Great day, thanks Olly and the boys.

Fantastic day. My first time so good to meet so many new faces. Thanks to Olly and the guys for laying on such a great event. Organisation, venue, food and weather were all great. Lots of Mercs to drool over and interesting people to chat to.

Thanks also to Paul and Jerry from Eurocharged for the pulley and remap. Really has made a huge difference and need to take a bit more care pulling away. Has made it sound even meaner which I didnt think was possible.

Once again thanks for such a great event and looking forward to next year already!!

I second R2D2's OP. Great to join in the fun and have such a fantastic day. Praise also to the guys from "oop North" - Trapper John, Corned and Big 'Un - he is very big! - for making the long trip too.

R2D2 said:
Thank you everybody for a wonderful day! Great drive to the GTG, a laugh doing our Cobham parade. Lovely time at PCS and what a great line up of cars at the Benz on the Green. Great to see so many beautifully prepared cars and lovely to meet and talk to so many of you:) Well done Olly and your team of helpers it was a great day! PCS GTG 2014 Photos by GDC200 | Photobucket

How come everyone is so fat on the photos lol

I think someone needs to visit Specsavers:rolleyes:

Only 2 members above average size in those photos that I can see.

Everyone is fat??:doh:

Looks like a great day was had by all. Wish I could have attended but I knew quite a while ago something else was planned for today that I couldn't get out of.

Next year for sure!

best ignore the troll.

It was a great day indeed - thank you to everyone involved in making it happen, you did a fantastic job.

That'll be the AMG owners..... we're all so stinking rich we can afford proper cars with proper engines (you know that use proper fuel called petrol) and we eat out every night just so as not to have too much money and to give something back to those less fortunate than ourselves (no I don't mean diesel owners in this instance).... either way we're all considerably richer and fatter than thou :D

AMGeed said:
Only 2 members above average size in those photos that I can see. :

Which two members are these then ? Care to name them ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom