A HUGE thankyou for the PCS GTG!!:)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
cb1965 said:
either way we're all considerably richer and fatter than thou :D

And will die sooner due to the excess weight while I still live a healthy thin life in my diesel ?!

Which two members are these then ? Care to name them ?

I wasn't there and I don't know either. I certainly wouldn't be rude enough to call them fat either.

I think you should take your trolling onto another forum and certainly off this thread.
I'm out of this conversation.

I should add a thanks to all the other help with the car parking, announcing and the cooking, fabulously well organised !

Thanks Olly and the crew, for a fab day - well organised, well attended and great weather.

The name badges were a master stroke - it's so much better knowing who you are talking to.

My raffle prize of wine tasting for four will be very much enjoyed, probably by my neighbours (proper soaks) as I'm not a wine drinker :cool:.

Thanks again, and roll on next year :thumb:.

Are merc owners usually fat then if so I'm getting an alpha ???
What a pillock you are. Perhaps if you where to lay off the the 'roids' for a while you might be able to think and speak like an adult. As it is I hope you never come back to this wonderful forum. Prat! :(
and by the way it's 'Alfa' (yawn).

Last edited:
Great day and thanks to Olly and crew for doing a great and efficient service also Paul and Jerry for the road tune. So sorry I had to leave early but a crisis at home the mrs locked herself out Doh

a really superb day.

wonderful to reconnect with old friends, and to meet new faces.

a good selection of cars too, some cleaner than others :)

Thanks for a great day really enjoyed it. Great to put some faces to Names, the meet at Cobham Services and drive down to Horndean was a blast.

Special thanks to everyone at PCS for putting everything on for the day........

I have posted some photos on the photo thread.

Just looked through the photos, wow looked a huge event! Gutted I didn't make it :(

Great work Ollie & team for organising it!

My first mbclub meet today, but great to catch up with friends from other circles that intersect this one. I met many new people too and found everyone to be welcoming, all enthusiastic about the cars and enjoying the event. Right from 8am at the service station until home time.

Huge thanks to Olly and the team for working so hard and imaginatively to create a super day out, you'd thought of everything and made it look easy - a real skill to create a relaxing atmosphere. So great to be able to bring kids along without having to worry about them getting bored and ruining people's day - without that it can be difficult for parents like me to come along and join in so I'm very grateful. Good on you Olly for giving back to the charity that came to your rescue.

Couldn't agree more with the comments above, great day, great food, great conversation & the prizes for the raffle were amazing! The amount of effort it must take to arrange these events is mindboggling and Olly & everyone who played a part in todays GTG deserves great credit as everything was, in my opinion what these meets are all about.

Simzy said:
And will die sooner due to the excess weight while I still live a healthy thin life in my diesel ?!

I suppose you are perfect?

I can loose weight but I choose not to. I'm too busy having fun and living. I would rather live a short fun life and be chubby than a critical skinny life with tofu and live to 120.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom