A lesson for queue-jumping drivers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fabulous multi car smash on the M2 last week. 11 cars, multiple injuries. According the Police. A driver ignored the merge in signs and attempted to force in at speed. The following 11 cars and their occupants are now counting the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

And they were very likely not observing minimum stopping distances between each car, so they are equally at fault.

Fabulous multi car smash on the M2 last week. 11 cars, multiple injuries. According the Police. A driver ignored the merge in signs and attempted to force in at speed. The following 11 cars and their occupants are now counting the cost.

People try this every morning on a certain part of the A12 going london bound where the crap road goes from 3 to 2 lanes. You can tell who doesn't quite make it by the amount of trim parts on the central reservation. All idiots playing chase the dragon :mad:

I keep in the inside lane until I've past it.

itaintemeyouno said:
And they were very likely not observing minimum stopping distances between each car, so they are equally at fault.

Have you noticed how the entire Army is marching at the wrong beat. All apart from you?

No pushing in? No shunt. Simples.

Eh? That's not Q jumping, just using both lanes! Merge where appropriate, stupid behaviour

Have you noticed how the entire Army is marching at the wrong beat. All apart from you?

No pushing in? No shunt. Simples.

Poor merging causes massive tailbacks. You don't merge a mile away or at the first sign. The lane doesn't end until the end of the 800 yds or whatever. You shouldn't wait until the very last minute, but should definitely not form a queue at the first sign.

Driver inflexibility and inability to do things properly (mainly because they don't know how to merge effectively) is the reason why most roundabouts are turning into traffic signal junctions...

You'd hope our Police service would set up a camera trap to 'stop' this stuff at some point.

My regular commute includes the delightful North Circular & Hanger Lane 'Gyratory' roundabout - always a joyful experience. Where the NCR goes under the Park Royal flyover, drivers cut out of the traffic flow on to the feeder lane coming down from Park Royal to push in a few car-lengths further down the line of slow-moving vehicles. I swear that I can feel my blood pressure go up by 10 points as this happens and have often thought about mounting sniper positions on the bridge to take the f00kers out.....although I understand this may be slightly illegal(!)

Is there some way of registering a complaint against these scumbags, without getting caught up in full-blown police action...?

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom