A little help please for Xmas!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gtvlusso

Car
Bicycle and a couple of ML's
Hi All,

a few issue to ponder over Xmas:

ML270CDI 2002 - Facelift:

I have 2 relays under the passenger side dash - under the air con unit. I think these are for the electric heater booster. Sometimes, I get cold air only - I think one of these relays is not energising on occasions, anyone know of anything else that could be wrong? I also need to replace the frame that the relays sit in - does anyone have a part number for the frame (it has melted a little bit)?

Plastic bolts that hold the tail lights in place - I need to get some of these, does anyone have the part numbers?

Tail number plate studs - some muppet has sheared off one of the tail number plate screws into one of the holding bolts - anyone got any tips for extracting said screw?

Filling holes - front parking sensors gave up alng time ago - as such, I am going to remove the sensors and fill the holes. Any tips or hints on doing this work?

Any help or tips on the above would be fab!

Thanks chaps and chapesses!

One question - why not replace the duff parking sensors. Bit easier than filling the holes.

Maybe I'm just lazy, but I'd leave the sensors where they are. Probably better looking than an attempted fill and spray.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom