A little job to do today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

unclebuck

Car
CLS 320 /08
Had to put the car up on the stands today, I recently bought a bluetooth obd reader and did a check as it was a little lumpy on idle and low revs. It showed the O2 sensor having issues. i bought one from a supplier online for £50 and installed it today, took the car out for a drive and hey presto no more issues or errors after a scan. while the underpanel was off i gave it a clean, the sound dampning padding was shot and crumbled away so I am going to get a replacement panel from mercedes.

The car is looking really clean now inside and out, there is a small amount of damage around the door handle on the door card which had been repaired before but not very good, I am watching a replacement door card on ebay, just waiting for a couple of better photos.

Only thing I want to do now is change my alloys for a different mercedes type.

the wheel on the left is the type i have fitted, they are in good condition no kerb gouges or cracks, no gouges in the arms. I have been cleaning them with bilt and hamber auto wheel cleaner and putting wax over them after wards to try and protect them.

I am looking for the alloy type on the right if anyone has any for sale or trade, let me know.

once again thanks to the forum for the tips i found on doing the O2 sensor.

For my CLS 320

Attachments

• alloys.jpg
    alloys.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom