A little race with the turbo E320.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pro60modman

Car
E320
My buddy swore up and down the miata was still faster after the turbo but obviously the mercedes had a slight advantage now :D. I gotta admit that miata was FUN AS HELL to drive. My car is just a big rolling slab of numbness. My autoleveling suspension hides the power even from the driver lol. The Mercedes is too damn comfortable :D I even thought the miata might surprise me like it did when I raced it before I had my turbo :D.

It was just all in fun though, had a great time. Even found my MTV MashUps CD to express the non seriousness of the race. I dont see too many Lynrd Skynrd fans being in the UK but its Sweet Home Alabama in the background with an old Nelly song's lyrics. It was part of a CD MTV did where they mashed two popular songs together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HMmdSdOiqM

Please note this a isolated 2 lane one way road used by the local mega dump trucks to gather speed for the highway, there were no other cars or trucks for that matter on the road. It was a 40-60mph race and the limit on that road is 60mph. I'm not the type to race up to 120mph to make sure Ive won....

Last edited:
Funny vid,

No doubt your car has soom vroom I think you doing the count down and then going gives you the advantage a little bit anyway.

Still rather be in the Miata (MX5 in the UK) on route 1 or similar bendy road :)

Take them both to a drag strip and see the real figures :) :)

Like the vid though and the music. nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom