A little something for the weekend Sir?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Built by NSU.

A better investment than current savings accounts? Asking prices seem to have doubled in 10 yrs- though what they actually sell for is another matter...

I love that! I would have absolutely no justification for buying it, but I would still love it, if only to be able to say to people when they asked what I was driving now 'Oh, A Kettenkrad actually'!

They're great for towing- pretty indespensable if you have a collection of WWII German jets-

ar234.jpg

me262.jpg

When I saw the thread title - I thought you were offering a lend of your fishing rod.....

They're great for towing- pretty indespensable if you have a collection of WWII German jets-

View attachment 37995

View attachment 37996

I think he has the trailer for it as well.

I just love the idea of turning up at the shops in that.

MY neighbour has a Willy's Jeep and six wheel US army truck along with a tank. Oh yes indeed. He as been away all week at the War & Peace show. His tank still fires stuff. I know that as I filled my pants one night when he tested some kind of display charge.

I think he has the trailer for it as well.

I just love the idea of turning up at the shops in that.

MY neighbour has a Willy's Jeep and six wheel US army truck along with a tank. Oh yes indeed. He as been away all week at the War & Peace show. His tank still fires stuff. I know that as I filled my pants one night when he tested some kind of display charge.

Just as I found my Integrale ('97) I got half-seriously tempted instead by a locally displayed US M3 half-track- fully running, looked surprisingly compact and practical, had a certificate of authenticity for its recent appearance in the film Elvita... and was half the price of the Lancia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom