A little vid of some monumentally poor bike handling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:devil:Well I have learned something from this thread, Frieda Heinz is quite nice:D

Definitely the riders fault, he bottled it. A proper biker would have ridden over the bonnet and down the hatch.

Another demonstration of no connection between brain and right hand!

From this weekend and a very, very lucky guy.

Change of underwear required for this guy perhaps?

Rider records near-death escape on MSN Video

It was on the news this morning that he was found guilty of dangerous driving - sentencing to be handed down later this week .

In court , the rider asserted that he had been fully in control until the moment he hit the fence :doh:

He also admitted that he had never read The Highway Code - perhaps that's why it was evident from his video that he seemed unaware of the purpose of the double line system on the road :dk:

BBC News - Cat and Fiddle biker guilty of 'dangerous' ride

Driving like a bellend is one thing.

Posting this on youtube, incriminating yourself surely deserves the medal, or lolly pop the least :dk:

Driving like a bellend is one thing.

Posting this on youtube, incriminating yourself surely deserves the medal, or lolly pop the least :dk:

It's the Dash-cam craze...innit..!

Rashman said:
Hell yeah. Whoop whoop :rock: :D I'm hoping to have some footage myself this weekend from my trip to Germany with some of the guys... Doubt it'll be of the same calibre as this chap on the bike, but I'll try :rolleyes::D
enjoy the trip!!looking forward to catch up with you at trap take plenty pictures!!

did he go and get a lottery ticket afterwards lucky bast..d .the driver must had thought he was a dead un.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom