A long shot, but do any of you own one of these?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JamRocky

Car
Mercedes CL203 200CDI
Just wondering if any of you lovely folks out there might own or did own at some time a…
1997 Mercedes C280 AMG (W202 Elegance) in metallic red (ruby/wine red) - Full cream leather interior.
A C280 Elegance with the factory fit AMG body kit, wheels and various other AMG parts and badging.

Location could be anywhere, but most likely South West England.

The car I’m thinking of had it’s last MOT expire in 2012 on 102k. It passed the year before with no advisories or anything. It had a private plate at the time and I thought potentially if the plate was changed there would be no further MOT record for the vehicle. It’s possibly been scrapped now.

Like the title says. It’s a long shot 🙂

Or no longer in the UK . Or just off the road and garaged and so its not on a sorn
Absolutely… a lot of possibilities… Finding it would be very difficult, but forums of Mercedes loving folk can sometimes dig up clues

So have you looked up whether it's still MoT'd and taxed?

If the private plate was removed, the car would revert to its original reg from the day it was first registered.

So please tell us what car your talking about ? i saw a post on Retro Rides a few years ago,it was very much on the same lines as this post,, and that car was a Mercedes W201

So please tell us what car your talking about ? i saw a post on Retro Rides a few years ago,it was very much on the same lines as this post,, and that car was a Mercedes W201
I think a did say what car it was in the original post, but here it is again
1997 Mercedes C280 AMG (W202 Elegance) in metallic red (ruby/wine red) - Full cream leather interior.
A C280 Elegance with the factory fit AMG body kit, wheels and various other AMG parts and badging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom