A lot of car for little money!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks tidy,

Guess its just the fact its Petrol and getting on in age...

Looks to be genuine though, shame no more pictures and little spec offered in description.

Smallish engine, low power output, automatic and a heavy car might put people off with regard to fuel consumption? But agreed, it looks tidy and if you cover low miles worth a look.

Thanks James but it's a bit too far surely.

I am nack in Mill Hill on Sunday so I may pop up there. I have some family in Baldock so I could kill 2 birds with one stone.

Thanks James but it's a bit too far surely.

I am nack in Mill Hill on Sunday so I may pop up there. I have some family in Baldock so I could kill 2 birds with one stone.

I wont be back home until midweek so if you don't get to view it just let me know and I can!:thumb:

Our workshop runner is an old S210 E200
I paid pittance for it with 85k and a fsh! In 2 years its had nothing but service items, and x2 mots with no advisories :eek:
Apart from rusty front wings its fantastic! If its straight that car is a damn good bargain for someone

This might be handy for someone that wants a winter hack or a dog carrier.

Mercedes-Benz E230 2.3 auto Elegance ESTATE LONG MOT | eBay

In the struggle to find a replacement for my beloved Volvo 240 I looked at a number of these cars but ended up with another W124 which, conscious of the obvious cliches about "hewn-from-granite", I feel is a better car. Not as fast, or economical, and still rusty, but just better engineered.
My friend has an E 320 CDi with low miles on which he recently spent £2000 to eradicate the indigenous rust! It's a great car and he regularly returns 45-48mpg on a long run, but I feel the car is not as visually appealing as the W124.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom