A MASSIVE thankyou....

Discussion in 'AMG Lounge' started by scottishblue, Mar 29, 2014.

1. scottishblue

scottishblue Member

Car:
    C63 AMG PP+ Prior: SL55 AMG
    to Acid & all the guys & girls at MSL for all the great work, banter etc etc that they show to everybody.
    I went down from Aberdeen for the first time to MSL on Wednesday past, I'd had chats with Acid re some mods, so I was getting: Long Tube Headers, Remap, fitting of a Quaife LED & an Oil Catch can, what can I say about them!!!! I, like Acid, also work for myself & have various major clients, so the client relationship is vital in this world of ours & Acid & his team are up there with the best, nothing is to much trouble, everybody has a laugh, after service care is fantastic & I would have NO hesitation in recommending him to anybody, I also met a couple of lads from the forum, hope you're both ok, looked at loads of projects (Jims exhaust! :thumb:) & just had a great time during the 2 & bit days we were there,
    Just to add, the car is running great, it had a great run back to Aberdeen & I'll be back for more stuff!
    But again, & excuse me for repeating myself, Acid & staff...you're all stars :thumb:

9 people like this.
  2. Lee C63

Lee C63 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    C63 (weistec supercharged)
    How does it sound now with the LTH fitted?

3. Jim G

Jim G Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Weistec Supercharged E63
    I was down on Thursday, while your car was getting its headers in, some nice mods there, I thought I had a fair drive back up north but you make me look as if I'm around the corner having to travel back up to Aberdeen Acid said about an 8 hour drive to get home, but I bet you enjoyed every minute.

4. OP
    OP
    scottishblue

scottishblue Member

Car:
    Hi Lee, it sounds brilliant! :) in the slow moving traffic up the m6 everybody had a sore neck looking! :) & took the owner of the my dealership out yesterday, had it in manual & he loved the pop, crackles on downshift! Lol, like your coil overs! can't wait to see your car :)

5. OP
    OP
    scottishblue

scottishblue Member

Car:
    Hi Jim, because of the poo traffic on m6 it took me over 7 hours (one short stop!) but yes I loved it driving back! & should have seen the boys in blue looks when i accelerated past them! (under the speed limit!) near perth :) your exhaust is something else :)

6. Lee C63

Lee C63 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    C63 (weistec supercharged)
    Is there any drone with the LTH??

Is it still the stock rear silencers?

I get the IPE valved exhaust fitted the same time as the Suspension and need LTH for stage 2 weistec.
    My only concern for going stage 2 is it being noisy when you don't want it to be i.e. cruising at 70ish.

7. developer

developer MB Club Veteran

Car:
    S212 E63 S
    Did the blank cheque get spent - and I don't mean at MSL? ;)

8. daveenty

daveenty Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W213 E63s, W201 190E 2.5-16
    Nice to meet you Wednesday.

Glad you're happy with the car, it sounded good before the mods bet it's brilliant now.

Hope your missus enjoyed her trip around the Jewellery Quarter? :)

9. STUR32

STUR32 Active Member

Car:
    F10 M5 CP
    We need a sound clip of this PLEASE !!!

10. STUR32

STUR32 Active Member

Car:
    F10 M5 CP
    Scottishblue,

Is there any chance you can get a sound clip of the car with the new LTH's.