A MBClub anniversary

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
6 years ago today I met SuzyCute at a GTG in Torquay. (The only name I recall from then who still posts is DieselMan who got some stick over the chip fat aroma from his car :p Is there anybody else from that GTG still posting?)

Earlier this year Suzy & I :)D) married and are deeply in love. I would not have met her but for the GTG - isn't this the BEST forum!

Thank you MCBlub.co.uk

Last edited:
Getting married to Dieselman would save me a fortune in Citroen repair bills. I think I'd draw the line at massaging him in LHM oil though!

A lovely story, may your days be long and happy, and full of Pineau!

Last edited:
Getting married to Dieselman would save me a fortune in Citroen repair bills. I think I'd draw the line at massaging him in LHM oil though!

A lovely story, may your days be long and happy, and full of Pineau!

Hoping yet another forum member (whom I discovered works at same place as me!) will be bring some Pineau back. Anybody else coming back from France with room in boot for a case or two please apply here!! :bannana:

A great "Good News" Story.
Our Best Wishes to you both.
Johnsco + Mrs J.

Great story...:thumb:

6 years ago today I met SuzyCute at a GTG in Torquay. (The only name I recall from then who still posts is DieselMan who got some stick over the chip fat aroma from his car :p Is there anybody else from that GTG still posting?)

Earlier this year Suzy & I :)D) married and are deeply in love. I would not have met her but for the GTG - isn't this the BEST forum!

Thank you MCBlub.co.uk

I was there....Oh and congrats :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom