A nasty surprise

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilz

MB Enthusiast
Car
W140 S320L, 1997, Black with Black Bird's Eye Maple trim
Did Volvo really do this?

So you have quite a nice looking car according to photo 1, but then you see the interior. Is this Volvo's doing or a mod by someone with no taste? Anyone like the colour of the interior?

2005 Volvo C70 T | eBay

Did Volvo really do this?

So you have quite a nice looking car according to photo 1, but then you see the interior. Is this Volvo's doing or a mod by someone with no taste? Anyone like the colour of the interior?

2005 Volvo C70 T | eBay

Standard Volvo interior colour but it's bl**dy awful. A lot of Volvo demo cars used to have this interior and then they were sold off cheap, I wonder why :eek:

I quite like that interior, it's a sort of a baseball glove colour.

Dash is very old fashioned. C70 missed out on the newer style.

Agree'd colour is a marmite choice though.

Looks like a big tin of salmon........seen worse though.

I quite like that colour but looking at the difference between the two pictures, I guessing the colour reproduction isn't doing it any favours!

Oh dear! I owned one with that colour interior and liked it :eek:

I really like that colour!

At a first glance, it looked as if the vehicle was occupied by four crash dummies... well you'd expect that of a Volvo, wouldn't you? :D

It looks a lot like the Java/Palomino colour Mercedes used to do, which I really like. In real life I think it's more of a saddle leather colour, and actually quite nice, but then I like the "Brazil" leather as well and most people refer to that as dog turd brown.

As a side note, weren't those c70 convertibles hand built by TWR? I seem to remember reading that they cost volvo a shed load more to make than they sold for, and had a good reputation for being solidly screwed together.

The c70 is a very old car underneath (the Volvo 850) and production of the convertable went on for 5 years after the saloon and estate had been changed to a completely new model (although the estate looked the same) I personally love my cheap n chearful c70 t5 coupe it is very dated. Good car apart from the laughable turning circle !

I think that interior looks pretty good against the body colour.

Marmite sort of thing I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom