A new all-time low

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alfie

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
W169 A, W205 C, R172 SLC, W447 vantastic
Spotted this earlier today................

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/041208/325/f8588.html

The depiction of Blair, Bush and Windsor as the three wise men couldnt be further from the reality! More like the three 'thickies'

Not a religious person myself but I can see how cheap, tacky (chav!) and tasteless this is. No wonder those with beliefs are offended.

Alfie said:
The depiction of Blair, Bush and Windsor as the three wise men couldnt be further from the reality! More like the three 'thickies'
The Beckhams as Joseph and Mary is shocking as well! Surely this has got to be some kind of practical joke? ;)

Alfie said:
Well... looking at the rest of the motley crew of characters in it, I have a strange feeling that this was the actual intention..... :D I mean, Posh as the Virgin Mary, Becks as Joseph and Kylie as an Angel? I think not somehow! :eek:

It's all far too post-modern and ironic for me!! ;)

I went to the kids School Nativity play yesterday.

If Reindeer can be found in Bethlehem then Posh & Becks are not out of place.

and the three wise men? more like see no wmd, hear no wmd....and a pointless monarch!

Blair should have been the donkey with Howard as one of the sheep.
les

Satch said:
I went to the kids School Nativity play yesterday.

If Reindeer can be found in Bethlehem then Posh & Becks are not out of place.

:) :) Very good.

Surely the Beckham thing is a spoof? Has the picture featured in any of the National Newspapers?

John

DITTRICH said:
Blair should have been the donkey with Howard as one of the sheep.
les

I'm not a sheep - I've just got a shaggy haircut ! ;)

:rolleyes: Does make you wonder what some people are thinking, doesn't it?

Also, when is the moniker "Posh" going to be dropped for the talentless bint? She isn't posh, never has been and never will be. It was a stupid made-up name when she was in the Spice Girls, err ... 10 years ago? Very sad that she keeps using it; even sadder that she started legal action against the football club that had the name for 100-odd years.

Just in case you were unsure, I can't stand her :D (even before we were held up in the car park at the Trafford Centre for an hour after she went there for a book signing :mad: )

Alfie said:
Spotted this earlier today................

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/041208/325/f8588.html

Morning Alfie,
All credit to you, your article is now making the headlines on Sky News.

We read it here first!!!!

A good point (if there could be one??) Was would this be shown if it involved the Moslem faith?

Well done,
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom