A New Big War Must Be On The Cards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
terror_warning_new_zpsb5107f3f.jpg
:dk:

Spinaltap You really can't judge others faith,as a Christian you should know this,a very insulting post to Muslims.Live and let live.

Last edited:
For most of my life I have been an evangelical/born again Christian, and have no hesitation in proclaiming that the LORD God Almighty is the one and only true God and Creator of all. He is the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. That is, God is three distinct persons in one essence.

Allah is none of this. The Qur'an denies the Trinity, denies that Jesus is the Son of God, denies that Jesus is the one and only way of salvation, and the only mediator between Man and the Father.

So, I have no problem in forgiving you for your ignorance.
Let's NOT get into this. Again it's all in the way individuals interpret things. Hence religious extremists etc...

Assuming there is a heaven (and a hell), then if you are a christian and get there...you will see God...if a Muslim, you will see Allah. Unless you think there is more than one heaven (or hell).

All of this makes some pretty big assumptions as to the existence of stuff that has yet to be proven in anyway shape or form.

Im sorry but there is no god imho... it is all BS made up as a control mechanism for the weak minded. It is however a good way to start a war - which is most peoples experience of religion - or a good cover story for brutality / torture / murder / abuse. What a quality invention.... :wallbash:

Imagine if all sides of this thread debate meet up in the afterlife in the same place ...

Mammon

Forget world wars and religion its all down to mammon. When the USA goes over the fiscal cliff in 4 days time and possibly plunges into recession BBC News - US Senate leader Harry Reid voices fiscal cliff fear there's a strong possibility many of our financial institutions / European economies will head over the edge in sympathy like a bunch of lemmings. There's already talk of market "loss of confidence" by the witch doctors of doom aka economists.:wallbash:

it is all BS made up as a control mechanism for the weak minded.

I could not have described my feelings on the subject any better

Im sorry but there is no god imho... it is all BS made up as a control mechanism for the weak minded. It is however a good way to start a war - which is most peoples experience of religion - or a good cover story for brutality / torture / murder / abuse. What a quality invention....

Wasn't it just a way of extracting cash and favours from a believing following...a bit like a con-artist does?

The middle east countries are always squabbling amongst themselves, whether it be about their fairytale religions or about oil/money etc etc.

America makes sure they keep squabbling through their economic hitmen so they can steal all the oil and,keep selling them arms.

Sadly, not only the Americans... so do Iran and Russia, and previously the Soviet Union, all for their own political and economical aims. Turkey will soon join those who spin events in the Middle East, as will China if it can.

Wars between the major powers is a thing of the past - since Korea and Vietnam it is all proxy wars, in recent decades also through various paramilitary organisations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom