A new job, "interview"?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

portzy

MB Enthusiast
Car
An SLK R171 with lots of toys and a Golf Plus for fishing.
If you've read my profile you will know that a few months ago I left my job, (just simply bored with it - nothing contentious), and became semi-retired. Well, after a bus mans holiday I applied for a couple of jobs at the same company, one is selling new cars and the other is service advisor.

Now, I would never have dreamed of applying for let alone becoming either of the above but I thought why not? so I applied and I have been invited to an "assessment day" next week.

I've never been through one of these, all it says is that they wish to find out what my "personality" is like, no mention of previous experience for either role as training will be provided for the right person etc etc. What should I expect?, I'm only used to ordinary interviews:confused:

Cheers.

Portzy.

The guy who has the monopoly on dealerships up here in Scotland, with the most terrible aftersales in the entire industry.. thankfully, due to the power of the internet, I don't need to visit his establishments at all now.:bannana:

assessment days usually involve role plays and some profile tests as well as the usual interview. You might also be asked to give a short presentation

Pretty impossible to prepare, just be yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom