A nice late present for the younger enthusiast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

daveenty

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S63 Coupe
Just came across this, so thought I'd share. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bit different from my pedal car at that age!

All I can remember was that it was blue.

Crickey, I hope that big drive isn't in the hills.... you might have to learn about plasters, Dr's, Nurses, Firemen, Insurance Companies, Lawyers, Policeman & Judges all in one afternoon. :):)

I had to settle for a Matchbox S-Class, red with the big block in it - on the back steps of the holiday home in Orewa that we'd rented.

Such was the interest at an early age that the next year I got a Unimog with mirrors and springs that worked! - Nobody had one of those at school or anything close, this is where I discovered sabotage - mechanicing and quiet revenge. Wonderful toys!!

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Crickey, I hope that big drive isn't in the hills.... you might have to learn about plasters, Dr's, Nurses, Firemen, Insurance Companies, Lawyers, Policeman & Judges all in one afternoon. :):)

I had to settle for a Matchbox S-Class, red with the big block in it - on the back steps of the holiday home in Orewa that we'd rented.

Such was the interest at an early age that the next year I got a Unimog with mirrors and springs that worked! - Nobody had one of those at school or anything close, this is where I discovered sabotage - mechanicing and quiet revenge. Wonderful toys!!

I used a full model, less trailer, as my company hack Saudi Arabia in 1970s. Very comfortable go anywhere. Same colour!!

You don't know where I could get a job driving a Zetros 6X6 by any chance - seriously. I fancy a 12 month stint in a Tonka toy in the sand pit....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom