A pair of CLS63’s...

Discussion in 'Spotted on eBay!' started by BUG4LIFE, Feb 8, 2020.

1. BUG4LIFE

BUG4LIFE Member

Car:
    Subaru Forester STi
    Not sure if this is allowed as these two cars are on AT as appose to eBay, but...

Just wondering what you guys think of these...

Auto Trader logo

Auto Trader logo

The black one I think has been up for sale for quite a while? The silver one mentions The Mercedes Owners Club in the ad so I’m guessing is ‘enthusiast’ owned...I think the club is paid members only though so I can’t go see what extra info is on there :(

2. Cyclone1

Cyclone1 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W218 CLS63 AMG
    Out of the two and based solely on first impression of the advert then I prefer the Silver car. Minor alarm bells sound with oil additives being used and recent air con top up, so whilst these could be fine I’d want to know more. Neither car from the description look to have many optional extras over standard. But the silver car is very low mileage and has less owners, so if you were keeping it for the long term and low use, then the silver one I think is the better option.

Neiltodd likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    BUG4LIFE

BUG4LIFE Member

Car:
    Subaru Forester STi
    I guess it would be worth asking when the brakes were last replaced, as that can be a big outlay on a 63 [compared to the 55's]?

Cyclone1 likes this.