A Pleasant Surprise

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st13phil

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
His - Denim Blue A220 AMG Line Premium / Hers - Obsidian Black R172 SLK55
While we were on holiday in early September I checked my phone while relaxing in a bar(!) and found an email from the AMG Private Lounge offering a free draw for a giveaway. Filled in the form there and then and forgot all about it.

Came home from work tonight to find a "While You Were Out" UPS card on the doormat telling me that they'd left a parcel for me next door. Bemused, as I didn't remember ordering anything recently, I knocked on the neighbour's door and was given the parcel. A quick look at the address label showed it had come from Mercedes-Benz in Germany, but still the penny didn't drop.

Opened the box and inside was a limited edition AMG Private Lounge baseball cap :bannana:

Thanks AMG-PL :thumb:

I wouldn't say it was that good :D

Mine arrived today, really well made. Wouldn't be seen dead in it however ;)

My only use for a baseball cap is when I'm out in the 968 cab, roof down, and need to keep the sun out of my eyes. Other than that, soon as I park up (at the pub normally!!) it goes on the back seat out of sight!

mine arrived too, looks good on my little boy, perfect for him during our weekend road trips

Very happy to get my cap yesterday. Will be wearing mine with pride and joy ;)

Mine also arrived yesterday.

It "may" get worn at Olly's do next May as I have been known to burn my head there before now, being follically challenged...

Nope ,looks like I didn't win...!!

According to the original post in the PL on the 09/09/2016, there were 1,000 of these hats to be made available on a first come first served basis.

On the 10/10/2016 it was posted that there were still a few to be claimed before they started the giveaway (not competition), so everyone had at least a month to claim them.

You did send your email off didn't you?

According to the original post in the PL on the 09/09/2016, there were 1,000 of these hats to be made available on a first come first served basis.

On the 10/10/2016 it was posted that there were still a few to be claimed before they started the giveaway (not competition), so everyone had at least a month to claim them.

You did send your email off didn't you?

If you check again you'll see they upped it to 2,000 and it took nearly two months for them to run out so anyone would've had to try really hard to miss out.

It's nice to have something that all those psuedo AMG peeps will never get but just a shame you'd look a nugget wearing it :)

At least someone put up a pic of one , so that the rest of us plebs can drool over what we are missing out on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom