A plethora of forum AMGs to choose from!

• Thread starter Deleted member 37751
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes there are a good choice for anyone looking to get into one of these great cars.
One of them used to be mine;)

Simons car is stunning. An S211 that in my eyes has all the right history and mods. If that’s the engine I was in the market for I’d buy it in a heart beat......

It's best I don't look [emoji3]

Ignorance is bliss.

He may have to fight off Dennis first:D
More cars passed through his hands than Arthur Daley

None of those float my boat; been there, done that, and I'm sensible (well, a bit more sensible...) these days. None of them are the colour scheme I'd want, anyway. Unlike that E500 estate I posted recently on the Ebay forum; I'm fighting off serious temptation...

Seven-seater, though; I don't need/want that - no spare wheel. There'll be no Isofix, either, and I rather need that. 183,000 miles and Airmatic - probable expense looming? Thirstier than the 420 by quite a bit, too. It would not be a sensible purchase. I wonder what it will go for...

Last edited:
Although it’s the “wrong” engine, the one I like the most is: 2007 w211 e63 AMG Designo 7-seat Wagon/Estate - £11000

The wheels, paintwork and interior are stunning and I can say with some certainty that I don’t think I’ve ever seen any 211 AMG with those three choices.

Yes I like that one too. Nice to see a different colourway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom