A question about bluetooth and tyre pressure on a W205

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iliria

Car
W205 C200 Sport petrol (67)
When I first got my car the Bluetooth would automatically connect to my iPhone and start playing music from iTunes. Whereas now (a month after) it doesnt usually do it anymore. When I press the media button it says "no device connected" and gives me the option to "connect the last device played". Any idea why this is happening and how I can fix it?

The other question is about tyre pressure. The label on the fuel flap says 250 for all 4 tyres for up to 3 people. The manual says you can change this, etc, etc. Anyone able to tell me what the tyre pressure should be please? I very rarely have more than 2 people in it. Also, am I able to use the gadget in the boot just for inflating the tyres without having to attach the gunk canister to it? Or is it just for use when I get a puncture?

I very rarely have more than 2 people in it. Also, am I able to use the gadget in the boot just for inflating the tyres without having to attach the gunk canister to it? Or is it just for use when I get a puncture?

Yes use the electric pump to inflate your tyres, and if they are over inflated keep it attached, and on mine I press the yellow button in the top and reduce the pressure to what you want, only attach the gunk canister if you get a puncture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom