A question for Ireland c350e owners…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pmcronin

Car
C350e
Evening all

just made the leap a few weeks ago, and bought an 18 plate c350e… ended up going for the sport premium ( though not Plus, unfortunately). Previous motor was a 12 plate Jaguar XF. Loads to like : smoothness of drive, slick integration with apps/phone, and changing the driving experience ( ie adapting to using the different modes). Dislikes so far are the poor quality of the speakers, the relatively slow rate of charging and the inconsistency of Irish charging operators.
My question, for anyone who may have one fitted: who is offering good deals / service on home charging options, in or around the Dublin/Meath/ Louth areas?
Thanks in advance
PC

Hi PC,

Just seeing this now. Did you get sorted with your home charger? I had a Zappi installed in February and plug in every day. Only use public chargers where they are free (two shopping centres we go to occasionally).

Evening DubMerc - sorry, just saw your reply now.
I got a Zappi installed as well, went with an installation offer from ePower. Showed up quickly, helped with all the paperwork for the grant etc.
The Zappi itself is a great piece of kit - Ive got it tied into the night rate, so charging at night ( which is most, but not all, of when I charge it) works well. Charging time from “empty” to 100% is around 90 mins…
As a side note, amazing how much the cold weather affects the available charge - but pre-conditioning the battery while its still connected is a big help.
PC

Absolutely PC,

Tend to rely on the heated seats to avoid putting on the heating when on the move to conserve the battery. Have found the ICE in sports mode to be suprisingly efficient when on longer motorway runs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom