A question for Road Angel users...

Do you remove your Road Angel from view when leaving the car unattended?

• YES - always, even if I'm leaving the car for a couple of minutes.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • NO - never.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes - depends on the situation.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Never really thought about it before, I might start now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
When you leave your car unattended do you remove your Road Angel from public view on the dashboard, or do you just leave it in place?

Whenever I go anywhere and the car is parked, I always disconnect the RA and lock it in the glove box compartment (yes it actually fits!! :p ). I was just wondering whether you guys did the same.

S.

Absolutely depends on where I'm parking. Car is garaged at night, so it stays in.

Work car park is secure and patrolled, so it stays.

Anywhere that I'm unsure about, it gets taken with me, but not locked in the glovebox, as if somebody is going to smash my window to have a look around for something, I don't want my glovebox lock forced and knackered as well !

S.

Same here. I don't park the car in the garage but consider my drive and area I live in quite secure so leave it in the car, same at work but anywhere else I normally remove it and put it in the centre console, especially in public car parks.

same as everyone else, stays in when in garage and at work , goes into armrest pocket anytime else. same with radio front, went away last weekend and car was left at south shields docks for two days so took whole head unit out and locked in boot. If theres no head unit theyre less likely to think theres loads more stuff in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom