A quick shout out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercman786

Car
W204 C180k Sport
Many of you I am sure have seen some of my posts, for example W202, W203, W203, W210 and W211 not forgetting B-Class.

A lot of you keep on saying that it is strange for a new member to be posting a lot of threads, so I will introduce myself (maybe I should of done this at the start :confused:).

My name is Zee, I am from Bedford and have been dealing with Mercs for almost a year know. I buy and sell approximately 20 Mercs a month between the UK and Pakistan, before I did this, my dad and uncles were in this trade too, and I as a small lad helped out and did my best to understand this business as much as I could.

Now, I just wanted to post some threads about these cars (admittedly not my information) such as the W202 etc. As a lot of people ask questions and enquiries about these models.

My first reply to my first post wasnt exactly what I had hoped for :doh:

So, I just thought if I could get a quick reply from you guys, should I continue making these threads or just stop?

Regards
ZEE

Last edited:
You have achieved your goal of getting past 30 posts asap. ;) 36 posts in two days must be a forum record.

You have achieved your goal of getting past 30 posts asap. ;) 36 posts in two days must be a forum record.

Lol, cheers :D... What do you think, I should stop posting?

Lol, cheers :D... What do you think, I should stop posting?

<exits to closely watch classified section .....>

Its nice of you to make the threads :thumb:

But the trouble is that the information isnt useful on a Mercedes forum, as the members here will be able to offer far better real life information that a cut 'n paste from a general car site.

Last edited:
Its nice of you to make the threads :thumb:

But the trouble is that the information isnt useful on a Mercedes forum as the members here will be able to offer far better real life information that a cut 'n paste from a general car site.

Right, ok.... In that case, I shall do personal reviews from now on... Thanks alot KillerHERTZ :thumb:

Welcome

I agree with above, real world info from actual owners on here is far better than information cut and pasted from other websites (sorry)

If I was looking for a car, its takes me seconds to find that sort of information, its handy yes but real world figures, issues, servicing, problems is far better in my view.

So I don't have a problem with the posts, just like TV that I don't want to watch I don't have to read them and if people do then great its there to search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom