A safety film from 1934

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Watch for the newspaper headline a few seconds in…how many deaths??

[YOUTUBE]6PTrY5O6dig[/YOUTUBE]
Most links like these appear on my iPad as just "BORKED" and don't work.

GVM, I'd be grateful if you could put up an alternative link, as am curious to watch the content.

Thanks

Tim

The irony abounds… I refer to the bold type in your reply. A little like failing to look at oneself with the same critique used on others. Please note, this sign "?" denotes a question has been asked but we both know why you choose not to acknowledge those.

Once again you exhibit the characteristics of the vainglorious whilst attempting to validate an untenable position, proving once and for all that internet trolls, paraphrasing the words of Cpl Jones, "don't like it up 'em."

To be clear, I mean by that 'quote', happy to dish it out but cry blue when it is returned in kind.

Thank you for ruining this otherwise entertaining thread but we know it isn't the first time. Let that be your little victory and let's leave it at that, shall we, or do you have plans for a continued campaign of internet troll behaviour?

You are asking a question I can't answer as it is one based on your opinion not fact. You ask why I troll, yet I am not a troll. As said it comes down to opinion. You are entrenched in your opinion that I am a troll and I am entrenched in my opinion that I am not! That is as far as this argument will ever go! I would have thought that someone as 'bright' as you may already have worked that out, but hey ho at least you know now!

One thing that is interesting though is the usual hackneyed bluff your type trot out about crying blue or not being able to take back what I give etc. Nowhere on here have I ever 'cried blue' over anything said to me. That is fact, but you will of course ignore that as it doesn't suit your stereotyping or your agenda here!

Anyway yes , let's leave it there! I would say Merry Xmas, but I won't as it would be hypocritical in the extreme!

Crikey, just like Slough nowadays...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom