A Sea of Religion.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, two prawns were swimming around in the sea. One was called Justin and the other was called Christian.

Life was good, except that the prawns were constantly being chased and threatened by sharks.
Finally one day, Justin said to Christian, "I'm tired of being a prawn. I wish I was a shark, then I wouldn't have to worry about being eaten."
Just then a mysterious Cod appeared and said, "Your wish is granted," and lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark.
Christian was horrified and swam off, afraid of being eaten up by his old friend.

Time went by and Justin found himself bored and lonely as a shark. All his old pals were afraid of him and swam away whenever he came near.
Then one day he was out swimming and saw the mysterious Cod.

"I want to be a prawn again," said Justin. "Please change me back!" And lo and behold, the Cod changed him back to a prawn.

With tears of joy in his little eyes, Justin swam to Christian's house and knocked on the door. "It's me, Justin, your old friend! Come out and see me!" he shouted.

"No," said Christian. "I'll not be tricked. You're a shark and you will eat me!"

Justin cried back, "No, I'm not!
That was the old me.
I've changed.
Since I found Cod again...

I'm a prawn again, Christian!"

That was awful !!! :D :D :D

Yes, I agree, this joke is unlike anything I heard before :D

There's been any number of these needing a "Groan" button!!

Try remembering the gag and telling it out loud. Not easy I suspect.

I like it!

Ok paul. Here's a challenge for you.

Remember the joke about the gobby crab/lobster in the pub? The barman refuses to serve him?

Try telling that joke here without the hand gesture you usually have to do when telling it face to face! :D

Ok paul. Here's a challenge for you.

Remember the joke about the gobby crab/lobster in the pub? The barman refuses to serve him?

Try telling that joke here without the hand gesture you usually have to do when telling it face to face! :D

I had to Google that. :)

What's white, lives in the sea and frightens mermaids?

Moby's D*ck (only slightly older than your's, Paul!).

What lives in the sea and murders female fish?

Jack the Kipper.

I'll get my boat!

1d9c8f52fe81645315b51ea1aba91f5928142b4d8ee57b6720c7702b17e6c145.jpg

Here's a good one.

What's Green and hangs in trees?

Giraffe Snot!

coat?

Last edited:
My wife says one of my testicles is bigger than the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom