A series chip or Map

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johngg

Car
05 C55 estate
Good afternoon, after owning a couple of great Mercs and sitting on the side line in the past I have purchased an 2017 A series 220d with136bhp and am looking for advice on chip or remap to give me a bit more low end grunt better MPG though it'd great. Race chip or TDi tuning or remap any experience?

Hi John and welcome . My guess is you will not find much appetite on here for 'tuning boxes' but many members here have 1st hand experience with quality re-maps. I'm more interested in your C55...for obvious reasons :)

Hi John and welcome . My guess is you will not find much appetite on here for 'tuning boxes' but many members here have 1st hand experience with quality re-maps. I'm more interested in your C55...for obvious reasons :)
alas its long gone a great car, I had a c63s for a while but my divorce took care of that :0) So remap lo

At one time I used a chip box from a company called ( can’t recall at the minute ) it was plug and play I found it quite good and was easy to remove , but obviously the mapping is much better especially if you can get a good company who’s willing to remap if free once ,if you ever leave it in to mb for repair and they remove your map.

I had a superchips tuning box in my petrol c class, it was very noticibile with and without it, so for me i couldnt fault it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom