A shameful confession

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Charles Morgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes 250CE W114, Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 3.2 V6
On my way to Heathrow on tuesday a C43 AMG joined the road in front of my b-i-l's car. It was in very good condition, slightly lowered, lovely monoblocks and with those pressed plates with german font. No silly dangly bits on the mirror or Mercedes badges in the wrong place.

Shamefully, I did not hate the plates, I know I should and it's just wrong and immoral and the sort of thing teachers warned me against, but, oh lord, this is so difficult, I liked them, there said it. I LIKED THEM!

Now where's the revolver and the bottle of whisky?

Confession is apparently good for the soul!

Only if it is a .38 Webley.

And if you're going to use the Webley Charles please don't waste a good malt. Any old blended Bells or Grouse will suffice.

:D

ps. not a whole lot of discouragement so far...you'll notice :( :p

I fear you have been poisoned via the water of Slough, it's a slippery slope from here and before you know it you'll be fitting 22" Wolf Race alloys to your SM.

Tomorrows post....
Pressed plates ordered hopefully arrive Tuesday morning:thumb:
Go on Charles get your self a set you know you want to!

Tony.

I found some websites with lots of piccies, where you could put your reg number in and get a hot photo.

Phwoar...

Now Charles, tell me about the character spacing on the plates. How did that make you feel?

I have them.... what amazes me is how many people ask why I have a RHD German car... even the Police once!

I found some websites with lots of piccies, where you could put your reg number in and get a hot photo.

Phwoar...

I have heard of such websites! Are we still discussing number plates though?:D

And if you're going to use the Webley Charles please don't waste a good malt. Any old blended Bells or Grouse will suffice.

:D

Play fair old boy, if Mr Morgan is going to go out with a bang at least let him enjoy his final tipple and not subject his refined palate to the Scotch versions of drain cleaner:D

Charles, Charles, Charles, that is just SO Barryboy.

You'll fit well in with the Britwell twockers, innit.

I have them.... what amazes me is how many people ask why I have a RHD German car... even the Police once!

The word you were searching for was Sarcasm...;)

It's a slippery slope

Innit?

Nick Froome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom