A tale of sorrow :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does this sound like the flex disc maybe, alot of threads I read seem to point to it But why would it all of a sudden go, could it be the fact that it was water soaked and then sat for a good 3 weeks before being driven

Could well be, get it up on a ramp and see, not that it matters if you are getting the 63 anyway!

Yeah my point was more that I don't want to sell the gearbox on if it could be that... But tbh I think it's the probshaft rather than gearbox or surely it would do it every time

To me it sounds more like I have a pebble or something wedged under there somewhere as sometime you can launch it hard and it's fine, other it's clanging and then just disappears again

sooo long story shot, went on a 3.5hr trip to view the clk63 and it had engine problems.... came home and found a lovely new car, now dont shoot me here but its a bmw, a e60 bmw m5 v10 to be preicise and I have to admit I love it, the amg sounded awesome with its straight through exhaust, but this v10 just sounds like an f1 car

anyways, the clk is now up for sale if any of you guys know anyone who may be interested
WIDEBODY CLK55 AMG SHOW CAR - ONE OFF - MODIFIED - CUSTOM - BLACK SERIES | eBay

Just wanted to also say a massive thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome even though my stay was short,I will def highly recommend this forum to my other friends with mercedes :)

Congratulations on finding the right car. Feel free to hang around, Mercedes ownership is not a condition of membership! Good luck with selling the CLK.

Nice M5. That's two of us on here now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom