A Tale of Woe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've only just seen this and I'm so sorry and saddened to read it. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

Lost for suitable words John.
Really sorry to read of your bad news and sad loss.
Sincere condolences to you and your family.

My condolences to you and yours. Terrible news.

I'll keep you all in my prayers.

So sorry to hear this, we're all thinking of you.

So sorry to read this, try and stay strong, my heart goes out to you and your family.

Sorry to hear this terrible news,there are no words,stay strong.

Also just read the posts such a tragedy. Very sorry for your loss

So sorry for your loss,words don't describe how you must be feeling,you have my sincere condolences.

While this must be a devastating blow for you , family and friends--- take comfort from the fact that for her the fear, pain and indignity of a terminal illness are now over. I'm sure she put up a good fight but for her the battle is over and she is at peace. May the many memories of happier times help sustain you at this sad time.

So sorry to read this. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Thank you one and all.

Knowing that we (the kids and I), are in the thoughts of so many people is humbling.

Things are very strange, sureal right now.

I hope that in time we will get used to the new situation

John

So sorry to read this. I’m lost for words. Sincere condolences.

Having been through something similar (in my case being left with two young children) I feel for you as to your shock and total incredulity at your situation, and at just how incredibly cruel life can be. My sincere condolences for the loss of your wife.

Showed this to SWMBO and she is choked up. Her 84 year old father is currently in pain with no diagnosis. GP is next to usless.
Hospital test results seem to be inconclusive, but prostate cancer looking likely with spread to other parts of the body. More tests next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom