A timely reminder..............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

verytalldave

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200K Cubanite
Just discovered that both the underbonnet windscreen rainwater drain hoses on by C Class were blocked by leaves and crud.
Had to give them both a real blast with the hose to purge all the muck through. All nice and clear now.
If you dont do this, some of the wiper bits could sit in a puddle of water.

Just discovered that both the underbonnet windscreen rainwater drain hoses on by C Class were blocked by leaves and crud.
Had to give them both a real blast with the hose to purge all the muck through. All nice and clear now.
Or end up with a indoor swimming pool in the car. When my one did it, I ended up with an inch of water in the passenger foot well, 2 days of really bad rain. I was actually thinking of putting Coy Carp in there:eek:. Cost a small fortune to sort out I can tell you... I suggest checking them every 6 months to be on the safe side...

Last edited:

Don't you guys do it and check it when washing your car? :eek:

Don't you guys do it and check it when washing your car? :eek:
Yes but I only do a visual check. I have a probe that I made the last time it flooded. By the way I had only had the car for a week when it flooded. I usually blast it though about every 6 months..

I will do from now on.

Which is about an annual event anyway.................

You are worse than my other half, expected me to do it for her everytimes. That what a husby for? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom