A Tip for Cricketers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chattonmill

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E55 AMG
Do not under any circumstances whilst batting, smite a wayward ball from the bowler straight into you pride and joy:doh::eek:

Well I suppose I got a bit lucky, it missed the windows. I do have a dent in the rear panel sort of £2 coin size or slightly bigger, so did the the car next door....
Took the shine off a lovely shot!

Do not under any circumstances whilst batting, smite a wayward ball from the bowler straight into you pride and joy:doh::eek:

This is God telling you to buy an Abarth 500. If you'd bought one and taken it you'd have been 50% more likely to miss it.

Ah, for a moment when you said pride and joy, I thought it might have hit something closer to your heart.....

Six?

Last edited:
Ah, for a moment when you said pride and joy, I thought it might have something closer to your heart.....

Six?

The familly jewels are still intact:D

Do you know what....it wasn't:mad: It must have pitched about 2 foot short and taken a flyer, off mine onto the one next door:crazy:

If you were playing at a cricket club I think they would have insurance to cover just this eventuality:dk:

True, but as I run one of the clubs and I hit the ball, I kind of think it was my fault.
I also know how difficult it is to get insurance on a small club and fear that the increase in premium would be unwelcome. It will just pull out I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom