A Toyota Royce

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So wrong on so many levels but I have to applaud the garden shed engineering that has gone in to it.

Well the grille is ok but everything back from that needs a bit of attention!!!

Rolls Rice :)

wouldn't touch it with a barge pole!!!

So wrong on so many levels but I have to applaud the garden shed engineering that has gone in to it.

On first seeing it, my thought was it looked like a garden shed!

It is very strange, thats for sure!

One mans folly,a bit of a laugh,but would want change from £1800,18k now that's funny.:D

The kind of thing you always wanted to build when very young, unfortunately this guy actually went and tried! Horrific.

Isn't this the sort of thing that the DVLA are going after with their current campaign against "built from parts" cars?
In this case I think they'd want to check that it has enough 'points' to retain the identity.

I've heard about it through various forums and magazines. The "proper" classics communities are broadly for the enforcement because they have valuable and well documented classics.
The hot rodders are suspicious of the enforcement, as are some VW and Landie groups because of the upgrading nature of these types of cars.

That really is awful. The interior looks like a nice place to be. :crazy:

A classic rat rod.. would I buy it? - nope, but if properly sorted I may flounce around in it... for a while..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom