A unhappy S class in Russia! :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
russianroadsphotos-14.jpg

Last edited:
Is that in the notorious Siberian chunk of Russia with its terrible roads?

It's in a forest near Moscow! Sad looking S class isn't it... :(

What was an S class doing in a... oh forget it, there can't be any sane explanation!

Slightly sad (not too deep by the looks of it), but wouldn't go amiss in the caption competition thread :)

Now, HOW did this happen????

russianroadsphotos-17.jpg

Now that's impressive! That would really have taken some doing!

What was an S class doing in a... oh forget it, there can't be any sane explanation!

Slightly sad (not too deep by the looks of it), but wouldn't go amiss in the caption competition thread :)

I'll start off.

Waxoil, it can do more for your car than you.....

M for Mud, B for buried

S for stuck, C for parc! (backwards) L for lost, A for amphibious, S for S**t and S for Soaked

:D You'd be amazed at the cars I've seen, at parties in the forest where we live!! Talking of Infinitis in another thread, there are LOADs of 'em in Vladimir and quite a few end up in deep puddles of mud in the forest during Navy Day celebrations! :D:D

The rutted track to Dale farm, only a Shogun will make it.:ban:

Russians are crazy *******s,specially the loaded ones.
I've seen a guy trashing his new Cayenne and he was so happy,next day he got a new one......Igor his name was :)

oh man that bad :(

They never cease to amaze me

Played around with the image URL:

russianroadsphotos-20.jpg

russianroadsphotos-21.jpg

russianroadsphotos-22.jpg

russianroadsphotos-23.jpg

russianroadsphotos-24.jpg

A main road:
russianroadsphotos-26.jpg

Another:
russianroadsphotos-27.jpg

Another:
russianroadsphotos-28.jpg

Another:
russianroadsphotos-38.jpg

It snows there:
russianroadsphotos-34.jpg

Seriously, what the?!
russianroadsphotos-35.jpg

russianroadsphotos-41.jpg

Good site that isn't it! :D

On a different topic, if you go to the "nature" sections you'll see some wonderful photos of Kamchatka where my wife grew up. She was very lucky to live in such a beautiful place!

A unhappy S class in Russia! :(

Now, HOW did this happen????

russianroadsphotos-17.jpg
That spoils the normal description of a finished concrete surface as "fine tamped" by some distance :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom