A very stupid question...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Storm

I've recently purchased some refurbed AMG wheels off ebay. The specs seem to match my car (an A209) according to the link provided in the original post.

The wheels are 17x7.5 front, with a 37 offset, and 17x8.5 rear with a 34 offset. So if that document is correct (and if I'm understanding it correctly) then they should fit, great.

However, I've never had to deal with offsets before, I've got the standard 16" wheels that came with the car on at the moment - is it really just a case of remove the old wheels and put the new ones on?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Don't know the answer I'm afraid but....

The only stupid question is the one that is not asked :D

I've recently purchased some refurbed AMG wheels off ebay. The specs seem to match my car (an A209) according to the link provided in the original post.

The wheels are 17x7.5 front, with a 37 offset, and 17x8.5 rear with a 34 offset. So if that document is correct (and if I'm understanding it correctly) then they should fit, great.

However, I've never had to deal with offsets before, I've got the standard 16" wheels that came with the car on at the moment - is it really just a case of remove the old wheels and put the new ones on?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Yes the offset is OK just be careful on the length of the bolts , place a bolt in the hole and you do not want more than 18mm sticking out of the rear, but you need 15mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom