A Vmax type event.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A Few Questions

Can you confirm the venue here, or by PM if it is under wraps? Learning from Craig's expereince it might be best to keep the venue private now you have shared the date openly. Just a thought.

I take it from your first post that mentions a venue in Northamptonshire that it is not the normal VMAX venue. If a new venue a few details about the surface, distance and stopping distances available would be good if you can please.

Will it be otherwise run as per the format of VMAX and also the same timing gear and safety team etc?

Lastly who will be taking payment and when do you want to start taking payments?

Sorry for all the questions. Just all the detials I am wondering about.

Can you confirm the venue here, or by PM if it is under wraps? Learning from Craig's expereince it might be best to keep the venue private now you have shared the date openly. Just a thought.

I take it from your first post that mentions a venue in Northamptonshire that it is not the normal VMAX venue. If a new venue a few details about the surface, distance and stopping distances available would be good if you can please.

Will it be otherwise run as per the format of VMAX and also the same timing gear and safety team etc?

Lastly who will be taking payment and when do you want to start taking payments?

Sorry for all the questions. Just all the detials I am wondering about.

All as you summise, PM sent.

Those that think they might have seen two other posts in this thread on this page are not imagining it, posts that mentioned the date have now been removed.

The date is not to be posted on the public forum please. I am sure Ricky will be in touch with those interested or will post to let you know what to do next.

Just to add another attendant, but also, I have just reminded myself, that whilst the day will mainly be run as any other Vmax day, I,d forgotten to mention, that at the lunch time break we will also be running some either 0-60 or 0-100 timed runs for those that wished to do so.

A thanks to Graham C230K for his admin help today, I will be in contact with all the listed attendants via PM or Email shortly to advise the date of the event, if I have not got to you, PM me and I will advise you of the date the event is going to be held on.

Current list.
ALX. ML55 AMG
Marty. 359 C320AMG
Benjy. C63 AMG PPP
Alps. E55AMG
DVB247. E55 AMG
Ricky S. E55 AMG
RC. (poss) AM DB9
RB. (poss) Porsche 911
Markbe. SL600 (200MPH + EVERY TIME)
Black C55. C430 AMG (very modified)
Jack. C55 AMG (very modified)
CSR. CLK AMG black series
Palmball. JAG of some sort
Lagerlout. S65AMG
Aeroman. (poss) C63 AMG or something else!
Sheepy67. CLS 55 AMG
Mika. C63AMG
Lopes80. E55AMG
plus 1
plus 2
plus 3
plus 4
Lucky P. Ultima or porsche GT3
Kristian BMW M3
BRABUS K8. E55AMG
Maff 1. Mclaren MP4 or Ferrari GTO
Maff 2. CLK DTM
Dizwen. C32 AMG
JT. AM DBS Volante
IL. AM DB9
JP. Lamborgini Diablo
RT. Porsche RS GT3
PD. Lamborgini Murchilargo.
Just 240. C55AMG
Dewitt Ricketts ML 32AMG (supercharged)
Misfire. C32 AMG
Asad7860. E55 AMG
Graham C230K. Audi S4
KM. (poss) CLK55 AMG
Gaz. 1 SLK 55 AMG
Andy. Porsche Cayman S
Lee. BMW M3 CS
Rich. Mitis; Evo FQ360.
Jamie. Porsche 911 Turbo
Pete. Ferrari 458
BaldGuy Porsche 911 C4S
CC. Ford Focus RS.

Last edited:
oops I was so excited I broke the vmax rule :eek: :doh:

No problem Ricky.

oops I was so excited I broke the vmax rule :eek: :doh:

You were led astray ;) so not to worry.

This is a great oppertunity for you guys. Craig runs a very good event and this is the first forum specific variant I have heard of. Well done to Ricky and Craig for putting this on.

The latest list (my name removed as I won't be attending) is below.

Current list.
ALX. ML55 AMG
Marty. 359 C320AMG
Benjy. C63 AMG PPP
Alps. E55AMG
DVB247. E55 AMG
Ricky S. E55 AMG
RC. (poss) AM DB9
RB. (poss) Porsche 911
Lagerlout. S65AMG
Sheepy67. CLS 55 AMG
Mika. C63AMG
Lopes80. E55AMG
plus 1
plus 2
plus 3
plus 4
Lucky P. Ultima or porsche GT3
Kristian BMW M3
BRABUS K8. E55AMG
Maff 2. CLK DTM
Dizwen. C32 AMG
JT. AM DBS Volante
IL. AM DB9
JP. Lamborgini Diablo
RT. Porsche RS GT3
Just 240. C55AMG
Misfire. C32 AMG
Asad7860. E55 AMG
KM. (poss) CLK55 AMG
Gaz. 1 SLK 55 AMG
Andy. Porsche Cayman S
Lee. BMW M3 CS
Rich. Mitis; Evo FQ360.
Jamie. Porsche 911 Turbo
Pete. Ferrari 458
BaldGuy Porsche 911 C4S
CC. Ford Focus RS.

Tempted to join the fun if there's room somewhere for me to come along as a passenger. Probably not worth it in my Fiesta (or as per the Goodwood trackday thread, maybe I could see if an i10 can hit 100!)

Tempted to join the fun if there's room somewhere for me to come along as a passenger. Probably not worth it in my Fiesta (or as per the Goodwood trackday thread, maybe I could see if an i10 can hit 100!)

Hi Jon, how are you, feeling a little car less since the departure of your stripped out AMG no doubt.
I am sure someone within our group will let you attend as a passenger if your still up for it nearer the time, will be good to see you again, jack and Ollie are on the list, I don't know if they have arranged their passengers as yet.

Whilst the subject is raised, I would just like to confirm for the benifit of everyone else reading this, that this particular event is 1 car, 1 driver plus 1 passenger OR co driver only, no further passengers or spectators permitted, the Vmax rules, to which I quite like personally. So should you want involvement in this day, please sign up, as there is only a few places remaining, I think we have 45 and the max we require is 50.

i would like to know more details please. what exactly does a vmax event entail?

i would like to know more details please. what exactly does a vmax event entail?

Here you go, one of Martys 359 famous videos of the genuine Vmax days where a few of the guys here attended, and from where this proposed event grew from. Have a look and ask away should you require more info.
Could I ask what car you have, your signature suggests two wheels! unfortunatly if thats the case, it won't be permitted on this event I am afraid.

VMAX Hammer [HD] - YouTube

Last edited:
thanks for the post, looks like a fun day. id love to come if places are available please?
good spot, ill update my profile now i have taken delivery yesterday of my new car.

Updated list for our Vmax type event.

Current list.
ALX. ML55 AMG
Marty. 359 C320AMG
Benjy. C63 AMG PPP
Alps. E55AMG
DVB247. E55 AMG
Ricky S. E55 AMG
RB. (poss) Porsche 911
Lagerlout. S65AMG
Sheepy67. CLS 55 AMG
Mika. C63AMG
Lopes80. E55AMG
plus 1
plus 2
plus 3
plus 4
Kristian BMW M3
BRABUS K8. E55AMG
Maff 2. CLK DTM
Dizwen. C32 AMG
JT. AM DBS Volante
IL. AM DB9
JP. Lamborgini Diablo
RT. Porsche RS GT3
Just 240. C55AMG
Misfire. C32 AMG
Asad7860. E55 AMG
KM. (poss) CLK55 AMG
Gaz. 1 SLK 55 AMG
Andy. Porsche Cayman S
Lee. BMW M3 CS
Rich. Mitis; Evo FQ360.
Jamie. Porsche 911 Turbo
Pete. Ferrari 458
BaldGuy Porsche 911 C4S
CC. Ford Focus RS.
Wetfish C63 AMG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ricky,
I think I will be coming all on my own :( which means I would be more than happy to accommodate a passenger for the day :)

Hi Ricky,
I think I will be coming all on my own :( which means I would be more than happy to accommodate a passenger for the day :)

Hi Dave, good of you to stay in contact, think Jon Mad, may want to accompany you into the event if thats OK with yourself.
On a further note, will be in touch with everyone regards this event shortly, (sorry been a little busy at my end), and give out all the relevant info required via PM,s or E mails to you all.

Hi guys,
Everyone on our attendants list for our Vmax event should have received a Pm or Email from me today, confirming the Vmax venue

All bar Wetfish and Dewitt Ricketts, unable to PM them, anyone know these two chaps and a manner to contact them at all...?

The final details are being ironed out by Craig as we speak, and i will advise when they are with me.

Well i do live in Northamptonshire so that would be handy, just need to know how huch its going to cost me?

PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom