A wax for someone who hated waxing G3 on a C43

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SarahAnn200

Car
CLA35 shooting brake
Hello everyone
I usually use spray sealants as I find no pleasure in waxing ...... until today. Wow. It was recommended on the detailing site and reduced on Amazon at the moment so I thought that I would give it a go. Farecla G3 paste wax. It even includes an applicator. It's £13 but I would pay £50. I've tried all sorts of waxes but this just goes on like butter (just a thin layer) but the removal is fab. Just a wipe. So easy to apply and remove. I might buy another pot. Not very good pics but just to show I'm dealing with the dreaded black. So pleased I've found an easy wax

Try Duragloss Aquawax - spray on as you dry the car.....couldn't be easier and it builds layers everytime you wash the car (providing you use a wax safe shampoo.

Saw that one, but did you see the delivery? 22 Feb. 2020 - 11 Mar. 2020 with Prime :eek:

Have to try it, given it is a forum recommendation. Followed link to order......

But a almost a month to arrive - :mad:

Never mind, consoling myself by ALSO ordering some Dodo Juice Orange Crush - :)

Get it from EuroCarParts if you want it sooner

My 2nd pot from Amazon is due today, ordered yesterday. It's direct from Amazon not a seller on amazon.

Just ordered a pot and a pre wash spray for £20.19 on Prime for delivery hopefully Sunday or Monday, great as I have a Prime membership expiring on 10th!

i do prefer paste wax to any detailing product, mainly due to pleasure i get from buffing curves :D

I've got so much product that ill never use it all, its just a joy to use when you find your favourite.

i use spray sealants on the work Vans as they are fast but save my waxed for the cars

Agree with Lee here i prefer paste waxes such as poorboys.

Your car looks amazing tho.... Always love an estate...

Been using G3 paste wax for some time now on my bright red non-metallic Volvo. Love it, so easy to use. I put it on over/after AG SRP. Then on 'maintenance' washes, I use Megs Last Touch (bought in bulk and diluted 2 parts to 1 water) as a drying aid.

I use a combo of Poor boys Black Hole (liquid polish)and Zaino Z6 (spray) which keeps the black nice with a deep gloss ...

Attachments

• 75788893-3191-43FB-923F-9659B46F37CB.jpeg
    75788893-3191-43FB-923F-9659B46F37CB.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom