A week i'll never forget

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ianswing

w/yorks with 2nd home in spain ..... (caravan actu
Car
Merc C-class 220
Got hit with a whole lot of crap tues..:(

deathsdoor.jpg

I'm still around folks :bannana:, 2 arterial blockages and damage to another caused by my stupidity to ignore it,I even went to work weds could have lost a wife, family and some real good friends, an older family member visited and said the following, ( " tues night ya mam kicked gods shin and said, leave him down there and he listened " ),and so have I ,in time i'll see you all but 1st ive two special ladies to spoil,1 thats departed this world and 1 ive been guilty of taking for granted for years, so to you all i say heartfelt thanks and to sue..........i very nearly f*cked up...... love you more than money and work..... you can all remind me of this if ever i act like an idiot again.....and finally...cheers mum xxxxx

this was posted to close mates on face book, but ive gained an extended load of mates on here, 1 bit of advice would be, lifes more precious than work, remember that next time you too feel invincible, just home from hospital,a bit better and a lot more humble, who says the NHS is crap..trust me, angels doesnt come into it... surmon over, just had to get it off my slightly krackered chest.
who needs the lottery, i won the real big one...:thumb:

Sadly, this all too often seems to be the case - some big sh** happens to make you re-evaluate and be grateful for what you've got.

Do you have a stressful job or have just been ignoring signs of something not being right, or both?

Life's more precious than work...:thumb:

Don't ever forget that. True, you have to work to live...but first and foremost you were put on this earth to live, not work!! :D

Glad you have come through this, sir!!

Good Luck.

Best wishes with your recovery. Very, very wise words too!

None of us knows how many tomorrows we've got. As we get older we must try to learn to live more for today and less for tomorrow.

Glad you are going to be OK

Mic

All my jobs have been mega hr jobs for 30 yrs, 60/70 even 90 hrs a week, 6/7 days a week,chasing that pot of gold your told to save for later, ya pot of gold is in your heart,family and home, had enough of it, my time to be the bloke that matters, money will be tight no doubt, but i'd sooner struggle along merrily than what the alternative could very easily have been.. I may even go to church just the once tomorrow,just to be quiet and be there,hell, cant believe this is me putting this down.

I don't think anyone gets to the end of their life and thinks "drat I wish I'd spent more time at the office"

Ian

Glad to see you are hear to make the post and you have re-evaluated your life and put the singlemost important thing in your life at the forefront of your thoughts - YOU

Without you, nothing else but grief happens.

Get well soon

.. I may even go to church just the once tomorrow,just to be quiet and be there,hell, cant believe this is me putting this down.

Just a word of advice; I don't think words like "hell" go down too well in church.
:D

Get well soon, and I hope you're able to listen to the message you've been sent.

Glad you're ok. Just remember life's real and it ain't a rehearsal.

Good luck. :thumb:

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery

Jepho seems to have the most relevant avatar here...

All the best and a very speedy recovery. Last Sunday was the annual "Back to Church Sunday", Do hope you made it today. I am going to say a pray for you.:thumb:

I was in your position 3 years ago, now I am better than I ever was, do as they tell you, lose weight, sensible exercise, and keep taking the tablets!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom