A whale lookalike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow !!

That is similar isn't it ....

Be interested to see what it sells for . My alloys are nicer than those , but the mileage is about the same.

I have a better colour combination than that one though , white with black leather ...

I've put it on watch.

Nice looking car, I'm sure it's my poor eye-sight but are the front wheels straight and is the steering wheel slightly ski-whiff? I do like it.

Howard
Did you manage to sell your nice looking whale? ;)

Regards
John

Well spotted! Sometimes there is slight play isn't there?

BUT! what if the photos were taken at different times and different wheel positions (just a thought - probably wrong!:D)

Nope , the whale is still here. I haven't really made any effort to sell it TBH , i've been a bit lazy ( and was waiting for the log boog to be returned from the DVLA after my plate transfer ) ...

I will make more of an effort over the next few days i guess. :(

Nope , the whale is still here. I haven't really made any effort to sell it TBH , i've been a bit lazy ( and was waiting for the log boog to be returned from the DVLA after my plate transfer ) ...

I will make more of an effort over the next few days i guess. :(

Sounds like you don't want to get rid of it really....:rolleyes:

I'll rehome it if you like, for free! Whales like water don't they - I live by the sea :D

Sounds like you don't want to get rid of it really....:rolleyes:

I'll rehome it if you like, for free! Whales like water don't they - I live by the sea :D
That Whale is Howard and whenever I see his signature I associate it with that car :eek: :eek:

Regards
John

You can have the old girl for a bargain price Gina :)

Nice looking car, I'm sure it's my poor eye-sight but are the front wheels straight and is the steering wheel slightly ski-whiff? I do like it.

The wheels are turned left. You can see it in these two pics.

d7e6_1.JPG

d9d6_1.JPG

Nooo! Don't tempt me, I want to go a bit newer. Got Dan's haven't I if I need it (mind you I'm not insured on it anymore:()

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom