A word in your ear.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Meldrew2

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mine: BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport (Red) Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (Black) Sorry about that...
Dear dingbat in the new E Class

Yes, I was aware that you came up like a bat out of hell and then sat right on my tail, flashing your lights, before you undertook me. You see, I was about to turn right at the roundabout. I saw you slam on your brakes at the speed camera.

I know you must have passed the signs saying AVERAGE SPEED CHECK AREA but clearly you don't understand what AVERAGE means.

Sincerely, the guy in the black BMW, indicating right, who had his cruise control set at 52 for the last couple of miles.

Dear Meldrew

Please await the forum experts response on this. I shall offer here some pointers that will shorten your reading experience and give you back some of your day.

1) This will be all your fault.
2) You will have been in the wrong lane.
3) You will have been abusing cruise control.
4) You should not have been turning right if a left turn was available.
5) You were driving a black BMW.
6) Undertaking is acceptable for anybody driving a Mercedes.
7) Average Speed Camera's do not apply to Mercedes drivers or forum members.
8) You should have had a dash cam.
9) You should not have had a dash cam.
10) Post the footage from your dash cam.
11) You should not have posted the footage from your dash cam (how would you like it?)
12) Where was the cyclist in your clip?
13) Is anybody in your family a cyclist?
14) This is an every day event. Get over it.
15) Oh Dear!!

Dear Meldrew

Please await the forum experts response on this. I shall offer here some pointers that will shorten your reading experience and give you back some of your day.

1) This will be all your fault.
2) You will have been in the wrong lane.
3) You will have been abusing cruise control.
4) You should not have been turning right if a left turn was available.
5) You were driving a black BMW.
6) Undertaking is acceptable for anybody driving a Mercedes.
7) Average Speed Camera's do not apply to Mercedes drivers or forum members.
8) You should have had a dash cam.
9) You should not have had a dash cam.
10) Post the footage from your dash cam.
11) You should not have posted the footage from your dash cam (how would you like it?)
12) Where was the cyclist in your clip?
13) Is anybody in your family a cyclist?
14) This is an every day event. Get over it.
15) Oh Dear!!

What's your point Brucie? :dk:

:D

Bruce just killed off a perfect weekend thread...well done Bruce.:wallbash:

it could of been Jeremy Corbyn in the E Class , trying desperately to get away from the student lynch mob , screaming You Lying b#%$¥€d. :D

Hogging the right hand lane two miles before the junction...:doh:

Must have pretty rubbish brakes and handling if they need two miles to make a manoeuvre.:rolleyes:

In fairness , he didn't say he was in the right hand lane for two miles , just that he'd been on cruise control for that distance ( presumably the distance covered by the average speed cameras ? ) .

In fairness , he didn't say he was in the right hand lane for two miles , just that he'd been on cruise control for that distance ( presumably the distance covered by the average speed cameras ? ) .

In fairness? What's that? :D

That is disgraceful behaviour

Driving a BMW!
:ban:

That is disgraceful behaviour

Driving a BMW!
:ban:

M2 is way too cool to bite - he swiftly side stepped my "typical BMW" post - the boy's a forum pro :thumb:

Bruce, you forgot to list the fact that, an indicating BMW is utterly confusing for other road users, and is likely to cause a major accident, involving at least two light aircraft, a drone and a convoy of EU-reg lorries. There's also a dead puppy and a badly hurt granny in a Micra somewhere there, I'm sure.

There's a dual carriageway near me that has a mile stretch starting with traffic lights that leads up to a roundabout and the amount of drivers that get in the right hand lane from the last traffic lights and trundle along at 5mph below the speed limit is hilarious, I always give them a little smile as I undertake them at 20mph above the limit.

There's a dual carriageway near me that has a mile stretch starting with traffic lights that leads up to a roundabout and the amount of drivers that get in the right hand lane from the last traffic lights and trundle along at 5mph below the speed limit is hilarious, I always give them a little smile as I undertake them at 20mph above the limit.

Wow !! What a a Guy :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom