a word of advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

malcolmsmill

Car
vito
DON'T stand in front of a vehicle and insist the driver can't do something, when the driver has obviously had enough.

Jobsworth did it to me and now they won't let me into the local 2 counties dumps (sorry, household waste recycling centre)

It seems a pair of boots puts up less resistance than a speed bump when attached to a pratt in a yellow jacket.

Reading between the lines i'm thinking that the man wouldn't let you in the dump so you drove into him ?

A friend of my dads did that to a parking warden in his range rover , got badly nicked for it.

Reading between the lines i'm thinking that the man wouldn't let you in the dump so you drove into him ?

A friend of my dads did that to a parking warden in his range rover , got badly nicked for it.

A friend of mine did just the same about 25 years ago.

She got 3 points and £60 fine for being hot headed.

DON'T stand in front of a vehicle and insist the driver can't do something, when the driver has obviously had enough.

Jobsworth did it to me and now they won't let me into the local 2 counties dumps (sorry, household waste recycling centre)

It seems a pair of boots puts up less resistance than a speed bump when attached to a pratt in a yellow jacket.

Could you elaborate on why said prat in yellow jacket was standing in front of your car, presumably to prevent you from driving toward or away from something?

Don't threaten people by using your vehicle, the Police can charge you with dangerous driving and threatening behaviour.

You were lucky to get away with only being banned from the facilities.

A friend once did that when a police officer would not let him down the street to his home , near Murrayfield stadium in Edinburgh , when some event was on and they were stopping people parking in the surrounding streets . My friend had politely explained that he lived there , to be told he still couldn't get in ........... fed up with this repeatedly happening , he just said something like ' I'm going to my f*****ing house , get out of my way ' , and he did . Surprisingly , nothing further happened . That is , of course , just the version my friend told me .

Like others I'm not clear what's happened here - but - if it is that you have driven at someone who has stood in front of you - then that's not the best thing to do :/ Road rage is never acceptable - no matter how cross you might be.

This thread should have read - Don't use your car as a threat when you're confronted by a jobsworth. Keep calm and drive away.......

What has probably happened is that the o/p attempted to dump trade waste at a Council site and was refused admission due to vans and trade waste not being allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom