A160 w168 feabox valve solenoid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

emenoz

Car
V230
Hi can I have the part number for the gearbox valve solenoid y3/7y3 .

Is there a place I can buy a reconditioned an electro hydraulic unit go an A160 W168 yr 1999 part number A1683705406

Not yet , car still parked in F mode

you've had this problem for a while so I don't mind to send you one free of charge if you can see what you need in the picture, just pay for the postage.
having said that, I assure you, the problem is the ecu and not the valve.

Attachments

• SAM_3120.jpg
    SAM_3120.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 38
Y3/7y3

Thanks buddy , I do not know how the valve looks like , I just know its y3/7y3 and it's the middle one in the diagram I in the thread , the car looks new and smells new .

the green solenoid I'm talking is actually brown in the picture but part of it is green in real life, you cannot interchange it with others
Can I have the green one , thats what you advised me in one forum , let me pay for the shipping by PayPal
Thanks a million

In the diagram above the solenoid looks light blue if am not color blind , but in one thread you said its got a green part , by the way how easy is it to take the solenoid out? Am so nervous because I am expecting two more A160's

yes, the light blue in the diagram is one of the black ones, not the green in my picture. see pictures in other forum

yes, the light blue in the diagram is one of the black ones, not the green in my picture. see pictures in other forum

Thanks , ca you give me your PayPal details n the figure , so that I can send you the postage money

hi emenoz, I just went back to your early posts where you say the car is 1999. the solenoides in the picture are 2000 to 2005. 1998 and 99 are different. you need to take one out and check if it's black or pink. that's the one in the middle in row of 3 as in the diagram.

W168 valve solenoid

hi emenoz, I just went back to your early posts where you say the car is 1999. the solenoides in the picture are 2000 to 2005. 1998 and 99 are different. you need to take one out and check if it's black or pink. that's the one in the middle in row of 3 as in the diagram.
hi can i buy a black and a pink valve solenoid , please give me the price !?

sorry for the late reply, I hope everything is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom