A170 CDI Auto not Starting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nether7

Car
A170 CDI
I can start my car with quick start but once warm it does not start via quick start but it just turns over normally. I changed the valve on the fuel filter and the car started a few times and then would not start. Has anyone any ideas what the issue is here, or how to diagnose. i tried STAR and it said camshaft/crankshaft sensor but this did not tie up with the fact that quick start worked?
planning to change fuel filter and clear tubes also can see bubbles in the clear tube when car running?

Is anyone out there?

I changed filter and the long clear pipe but still no joy? there is a small clear pipe i plan to change that. I was hoping someone may have some ideas? What would be stopping the fuel coming through? The engine seems to work fine on easy start it would seem a shame to scrap when the car looks like it has a lot of life left in it.

Hi I have bought a crank shaft and a camshaft sensor but have no idea where they are on the car or how hard to fit . Can someone tell what you have to do to fit them please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom