A170CDI Auto for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wongl

MB Enthusiast
Car
A180CDI, B200d, C300h, SLK250
Time has come for me to list our only Mercedes which we had owned from new:( (All our other Mercedes have been purchased second hand).

The car is a Silver A170CDI Avantgard Auto (facelift) model with the full leather option in lieu of the sunroof. As we suffer from hay-fever, the air-cond with its pollen filter makes the sunroof redundant anyway. Pretty much fully loaded, this car was factory ordered to custom specification in year 2001. As the factory order was being made around the time the face lift model was being announced, we missed out on the auto wipers. Also we went for the folding mirrors instead of the parking sensors (for some reason back in 2001, Mercedes in their wisdom only offered both folding mirrors and parking sensor for the petrol models and not to the diesel models where the buyer had to choose one or the other but not both!). The list price for this car with all its options was nearly £22,500 new!

This car has been with us from new, we are non-smokers and we don't have pets, so given that it has been garaged from the day we took delivery, hand washed almost every week (never been through a mechanical car-wash to my knowledge - not sure how the dealership washes the car when it is in for a service?), this car is in prestine condition and as good as it gets. It has only covered a touch over 46,000 miles and only 2,000 between its MOTs - since changing my job location to central London 2 years ago, we simply cannot justify the expense of keeping this car any longer due to the low mileage we put on it each year.

All servicing has been done at our local Mercedes dealership thus preserving its Mercedes mobilo-life and 30 year warranty against rust perforating the body (see Mercedes terms and conditions on this for futher information).

This car has the sports suspension option fitted making this a rare find. I have listed some of the key options fitted - all factory fitted unless otherwise stated. Inspection by RAC or AA welcome and recommended before purchase. I am looking for around £6700 for this car before listing on ebay.

Air conditioning
Folding door mirrors
Heated Front Leather seats
Full Leather Seats front and back
Removeable front passenger seat
Foldeable and removeable rear passenger seats (both sides)
Integrated rear child seats (pops up)
Drawers fitted to front and rear passenger seats
5 Speed automatic gear box with curise control
Air bags
Sat nav integrated into the radio/CD player (not factory fitted)
Leather steering wheel and Gear knob
Alloy wheels
Sports suspension
Electric windows all round with one touch (up and down)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom