A207 rear window one-shot closing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeeCP

Car
E class
Hi all, hope this is in the correct forum...

My A 207 rear windows will not close with the one shot operation. The switches definitely have the double click operation. Front windows work fine. I'm sure they used to work!
The windows have been reset by me (several times) and the dealer has tried it (several times too). They are more or less now telling me that the rears don't close in on shot, but as I said, I'm sure they used to.

If anyone else has a 2016 A207, can they confirm how theirs work please?

Thanks

Hi, I too have a 2016 A207, I can confirm you that you are 100% correct. My A207 rear windows do close with the one shot operation. I think you should consult a renowned car mechanic to get it done. Hope this helps.

Hi, I too have a 2016 A207, I can confirm you that you are 100% correct. My A207 rear windows do close with the one shot operation. I think you should consult a renowned car mechanic to get it done. Hope this helps.
Thanks for that!

No 1 shot on my coupe .

Hi
My 65 plate A207 mine does not have one touch up, my slightly older Audi convertible never had it either i read it was some sort of safety concern on convertibles why there was no one touch up.

My 2014 A207 does not have one touch up, just one touch down. So I think your dealer is correct.

These replies are a bit of a blow! I could understand not having it if the window switches didn't have two clicks for up...

Hi
My 65 plate A207 mine does not have one touch up, my slightly older Audi convertible never had it either i read it was some sort of safety concern on convertibles why there was no one touch up.
Do you have the double click switches though?

Hi
Double click buttons on up and down on the drivers door and in the rear, only one touch down no one touch up at all on rear windows

Do you have the double click switches though?
Yes I do, the first click is up on the switch, the second click does nothing.

Thanks guys.

Puzzling... why would they have double click switches if one-shot closing was never intended to operate?

Let you know how I get on at the dealers ...

Dealer insists this has never worked!
Not happy because I know it did work until a couple of months ago.

Anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram from?

Hi,
A wiring diagram wont be any help, as the switches operate over the CAN and communicate with the DCM which in turn supplies the voltage to the window motor, the fact the switches work says to me it is a coding issue within the DCM.

Theres no rapid up on the rears , its to avoid slicing kids and animals into bits .

Hi , my C207 closes all windows and Pano roof using the key fob by either holding the lock or unlock button.

My car has the switch you describe but has to be held to either open or close the rear windows.

Sorry I could not be of any more help.

The same switches are fitted to all models, doesn't mean they all have the 'one shot' feature.

Hi,
A wiring diagram wont be any help, as the switches operate over the CAN and communicate with the DCM which in turn supplies the voltage to the window motor, the fact the switches work says to me it is a coding issue within the DCM.
Would that need to be coded by Star or can it be done by any other means ?

STAR almost certainly

Hi , my C207 closes all windows and Pano roof using the key fob by either holding the lock or unlock button.

My car has the switch you describe but has to be held to either open or close the rear windows.

Sorry I could not be of any more help.
Thats not correct. 1 touch down works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom