A210 Evolution ( LWB ) 2002 , ex Edd1968 owned

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smart320

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Toyota RAV4 3dr , SLK55amg, ML320 (2 ) A210 , E320 ( all gone )
Due to the impulse purchase of our SLK55 AMG in February my A210 Evolution LWB has to be sold as I have no garage storage and it is only getting used infrequently!
Car was purchased from another forum member Edd1968 in early January and has only done about 1500 miles since then, so approx 85k miles currently . It is in exactly the same condition as when it was purchased and Edd has kindly allowed me to use his Dec 29/2018 advert as reference , just look back under Cars for Sale threads and there is a really excellent detailed description and photos.
Since I acquired the car it has had an A service at a local garage , followed by new o/s wheel bearing, new rear wiper arm and blade, new discs and pads all round ( because I was not driving it hard enough to get the Greenstuff Pads working efficiently, changed everything even though the front discs had only done 3000 or so miles ) receipts from MB Newcastle for the pads/ discs . Also purchased a new master key from MB Swansea.
Total spend over £600 including switching from the winter wheels and tyres to the refurbished alloys.
The car runs beautifully, very nippy but really flexible motor , great drive but unfortunately the V8 in the SLK is too addictive, so the A class has to go . ( winter wheels / tyres included plus various spares I got from Edd plus the spare discs that I have just replaced )
Was MOT'd first week in Jan 20 so car is all ready to go !
Looking for £ 1850 , can email recent photos to anyone who is interested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom