A3 service plus atf change and filter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmerc

Car
W205 c class 250d amg premium plus
W204 c220cdi 32500 miles a3 service plus atf change and pollen filter air filter and fuel filter oil change and filter £525.00. Comments please reasonable or expensive ?

Dealer or Indy?

B1 on a W205 C200 with brake fluid for £486 at a dealer and I thought that was steep.

ATF change from and indy is around the £200 so its not too bad but I paid £750 for 2 services over 2 years so worked out cheaper for me having the service plan. It could be the better way to go

If you do go for an MB Service Plan make sure they'll do the ATF change. I don't think members of the public can look at the ESS now. but does it come up on MyService as required? If it's not there, the dealer won't do it.

Rory said:
If you do go for an MB Service Plan make sure they'll do the ATF change. I don't think members of the public can look at the ESS now. but does it come up on MyService as required? If it's not there, the dealer won't do it.

It will all be listed in the service manual.

It will all be listed in the service manual.

Newer cars don't have them.

It can change anyway - MB have messed around with the ATF change interval and on my car it wasn't called for at all. For VINs starting about 2000 after mine (so probably a few days production) it was required.

Decent price and atf change is something you should definitely do.

I'm happy with the price for all work that is being carried out,was just looking for some feedback folks thank you all who replied happy motoring fellow merc owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom