A35 AEM WATER/METHANOL INJECTION SYSTEM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Connor123

Car
Mercades A35 AMG
Hi! I’ve got a A35 and I’m wondering how far people have gone with them and has anyone installed a AEM water/meth injection system?

Hi! I’ve got a A35 and I’m wondering how far people have gone with them and has anyone installed a AEM water/meth injection system?
There are loads of ppl running it on their A35 I don't think you'll get the answers your looking for here. Had the same kit years ago on my MR2 Turbo got some decent gains from it 🙌🏼

Is a much better forum for them tuning questions 👍🏼

The reason I asked is because it's very common to be financed and that would be a significant modification on something not owned and if discovered can trigger a full payment request from the lender.

As it's owned then you're obviously free to do as you like. :thumb:

The reason I asked is because it's very common to be financed and that would be a significant modification on something not owned and if discovered can trigger a full payment request from the lender.

As it's owned then you're obviously free to do as you like. :thumb:
That's true I seen it when your financed through main dealers and their lenders especially if there is a return car option at end of finance or lease. But if you get a loan from your bank and never miss payments I'm sure they wouldn't care as the car will be yours at end of loan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom