A35 Lane departure assist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You can change the settings so it isn’t so forceful.

Not sure without my handbook handy, but can can set it to be more or less intrusive , I think off the top of my head there are 3 settings, it is under vehicle settings on the screen.

A friend with a new (2023) Mercedes who turns off these "assist" features before every journey, because the minimum sensitivity he still finds too intrusive, has been told by a Mercedes tech then is a way to reduce sensitivity further such that it will just about never intervene. Apparently it's a feature that is available in some countries but not in the UK and a "box has to be plugged in to do it". Anyone heard of such a thing?

A friend with a new (2023) Mercedes who turns off these "assist" features before every journey, because the minimum sensitivity he still finds too intrusive, has been told by a Mercedes tech then is a way to reduce sensitivity further such that it will just about never intervene. Apparently it's a feature that is available in some countries but not in the UK and a "box has to be plugged in to do it". Anyone heard of such a thing?
The box would be something like an Autel scanner that allows you to code stuff that MB normally wouldn't alter - like seatbelt warnings, stop/start etc. Should be able to switch lane tugging off - google or a search on here should suggest what scanner/box of tricks is best for MB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom